Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] RM2163 emboldened syntax highlighting - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] RM2163 emboldened syntax highlighting
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

It's not a good idea to directly change in main Library, Lets say if newer version of CodeMirror available and we want to pull new version then we need to maintain this change set every time we pull new version.

Instead please use,
  • web/pgadmin/static/css/overrides.css

or more specifically if you are only targeting Syntax highlighting for Query Tool then,
  • web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/static/css/sqleditor.css

to override any CSS related changes specific to pgAdmin4.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala