Re: [pgAdmin][RM5716] AJAX to generate the charts continues to fire after we disconnect the server - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM5716] AJAX to generate the charts continues to fire after we disconnect the server
Date
In response to [pgAdmin][RM5716] AJAX to generate the charts continues to fire after we disconnect the server  (Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com>)
Responses Re: [pgAdmin][RM5716] AJAX to generate the charts continues to fire after we disconnect the server  (Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hello,

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 2:32 PM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch to fix the issue mentioned in the subject.
Regarding hiding the color legend when the server is disconnected, I feel it's good to have the legend visible as it says it's a graph. Otherwise, a box with error is ambiguous. Plus, it's not going to change anyway even if graph data is available or not.

I disagree.

A simple question, as a user can you relate those red/green/blue colors with what's currently shown on the screen?

image.png

Please review.

--
Thanks,