PATCH: To update table dialog column definition - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject PATCH: To update table dialog column definition
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

PFA patch to fix below issues

1) User cannot select a datatype without using the mouse.

Fixed.

Remaining issue,
-----------------------
We are using Switch cell to select Not NULL & Is primary key options.
But as per Backgrid design we are not allowed to enter in edit mode directly for BooleanCell (like we can for NumberCell) from which we are Inherited our Switch cell, so user have to click once on this cell to go into edit mode then only they can use keyborad to toggle the values of switch cell.

I'll check with Ashesh if we can fix this issue.

2) The Primary Key option in the grid cannot be toggled without opening advanced options.

This has been fixed already RM#1235, Once user provides column name it will gets enable.

3) Fields are missing from the grid: length, precision, not null. Inherited from should not be there.

Fixed

Please review.

--
Regards,