Re: [Patch] Fix Unicode in errmsg - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: [Patch] Fix Unicode in errmsg
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Magun,

Please find my comments inline..

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 9:37 PM, Magnun Leno (Pessoal) <magnun.leno@gmail.com> wrote:

Just found another decoding error, this time during server group creation.

What error are you getting?
Can you please share the exact error message to understand the issue properly?

We will need to change too many places by this logic.
I've attached patch for it.

Path attached.

Thanks.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

Thanks again.

---

Magnun Leno