Re: [HACKERS] Should pg_current_wal_location() become pg_current_wal_lsn() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Rowley
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Should pg_current_wal_location() become pg_current_wal_lsn()
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 19 April 2017 at 15:31, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
>> OK, so I've read over this thread again and I think it's time to
>> summarise the votes:
>> In favour of "location" -> "lsn": Stephen, David Steel,
>> In favour of "lsn" -> "location": Peter, Tom, Kyotaro
>
> FWIW, I was not voting in favor of "location"; I was just saying that
> I wanted consistency.  If we're voting which way to move, please count
> me as a vote for "lsn".

Updated votes:

In favour of "location" -> "lsn": Tom, Stephen, David Steel
In favour of "lsn" -> "location": Peter, Kyotaro

-- David Rowley                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services