Re: PL/pgSQL: « arr[j].a := v » works fine in PG Version 14.4, fails to compile in Version 11.2. Which version brought the fix? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: PL/pgSQL: « arr[j].a := v » works fine in PG Version 14.4, fails to compile in Version 11.2. Which version brought the fix?
Date
In response to PL/pgSQL: « arr[j].a := v » works fine in PG Version 14.4, fails to compile in Version 11.2. Which version brought the fix?  (Bryn Llewellyn <bryn@yugabyte.com>)