Re: Cast java.sql.Connection to PGConnection - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: Cast java.sql.Connection to PGConnection
Date
Re: Cast java.sql.Connection to PGConnection  (Vitalii Tymchyshyn <vit@tym.im>)
List pgsql-jdbc
Except that didn't appear to work ... haven't confirmed the behavior myself.

In any case an apparent second report of this just surfaced:

David J.