Re: msgtxt.php archive links broken - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Kupershmidt
Subject Re: msgtxt.php archive links broken
Date
List pgsql-www

http://www.postgresql.org/list/message-by-id.php?q=CAK3UJRGZfoRJsVBuhwQMAQbk1MPXx5TdOq24NxqCCGB4zQ3Ezg%40mail.gmail.com/

> Exactly what was the original URLs you guys tried? Becuase both those
> look like the result of having been rewritten/redirected... (Possibly
> incorrectly so..)

Well, I got the first link as the first hit from a Google search
result (I googled for "pdfjadetex multiple runs links").  Google still
has a cache of that page, so surely it must have worked at some point.

The second link I posted, I dug up from my inbox:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20100109045606.GG3635@alvh.no-ip.org

Josh