pg_dump aborts with triggers error - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Tim White
Subject pg_dump aborts with triggers error
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi Everyone!

My pg_dump is failing.

PostgreSQL 8.3.7, compiled by gcc (unable to upgrade on this system)

CentOS release 5.9 32-bit

Command and output:

root@ryenguis ~# pg_dump -vt gtrk urr > smackfile
pg_dump: reading schemas
pg_dump: reading user-defined functions
pg_dump: reading user-defined types
pg_dump: reading procedural languages
pg_dump: reading user-defined aggregate functions
pg_dump: reading user-defined operators
pg_dump: reading user-defined operator classes
pg_dump: reading user-defined text search parsers
pg_dump: reading user-defined text search templates
pg_dump: reading user-defined text search dictionaries
pg_dump: reading user-defined text search configurations
pg_dump: reading user-defined operator families
pg_dump: reading user-defined conversions
pg_dump: reading user-defined tables
pg_dump: reading table inheritance information
pg_dump: reading rewrite rules
pg_dump: reading type casts
pg_dump: finding inheritance relationships
pg_dump: reading column info for interesting tables
pg_dump: finding the columns and types of table "gtrk"
pg_dump: finding default expressions of table "gtrk"
pg_dump: flagging inherited columns in subtables
pg_dump: reading indexes
pg_dump: reading indexes for table "gtrk"
pg_dump: reading constraints
pg_dump: reading foreign key constraints for table "gtrk"
pg_dump: reading triggers
pg_dump: reading triggers for table "gtrk"
pg_dump: expected -31896 triggers on table "gtrk" but found 0
pg_dump: *** aborted because of error

How do I fix the triggers error? A pg_dump works if I do an --exclude-table=gtrk

---

-Tim