Re: Need help debugging slow logical replication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From sunyucong@gmail.com
Subject Re: Need help debugging slow logical replication
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Justin:

- i checked that I have 2 tables using replication identity FULL, but
one table is empty and one table has only 1 row
- 7 tables using index
- overall I have ~100 tables in the publication:  But I do find that
some tables doesn't have PK , but using replica identity default, I'm
abit confused since the doc mentioned that that means it is using PK,
does that mean it is using FULL?

Cheers.