Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Rofail
Subject Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello Zhihong Yu,

Thank you for your prompt review.

Is the above going to be addressed in subsequent patches
Yes, all your comments have been addressed and included in patch v13 attached below.

 Changelog:
- v13 (compatible with current master 2021-01-24, commit 7e57255f6189380d545e1df6a6b38827b213e3da)
    * add not null assertions to"SplitFKColElems"
    * add specific message for "ARR_DIMS(arr)[0] != numkeys" case
    * rename table in example from "races" to "racing"
    * expanded on "semantics" in "CATALOG" struct

I have also included the new "@>>" containselem operator in a separate patch. I think it is a good idea to keep them separate for now till we reach a solid conclusion if we should include it in the main patch or not after performance testing and.
Check "Array-containselem-gin-v1.patch" below.

I encourage everyone to take review this patch. After considerable reviews and performance testing, it will be ready for a commitfest.

/Mark
Attachment