Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Rofail
Subject Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Zhihing,
I think @Andreas ment to mark it as a todo to cleanup later.

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 at 4:49 AM Zhihong Yu <zyu@yugabyte.com> wrote:
Hi,
In v11-0004-fk_arrays_elems_edits.patch :

+                           riinfo->fk_reftypes[i] == FKCONSTR_REF_EACH_ELEMENT ? OID_ARRAY_ELEMCONTAINED_OP : riinfo->pf_eq_oprs[i], // XXX

Is XXX placeholder for some comment you will fill in later ?

Cheers