Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Rofail
Subject Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Date
Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays  ("Joel Jacobson" <joel@compiler.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hey Joel,

Hmm, I think it looks like you forgot to update the documentation? It still says anycompatiblenonarray.
 Yeah. my bad. Fixed and included below in v4.

Anyway, I've tested the patch, not only using your tests, but also the attached test.
No problems were found. Good.
That's great!

Thank you, Joel, for your thorough review and creative tests!

Changelog:
- anyarray_anyelement_operators-v4 (compatible with current master 2021-02-16, commit f672df5fdd22dac14c98d0a0bf5bbaa6ab17f8a5)
    * revert anycompatiblenonarray in docs to anyelement

- fk_arrays_elem_v2:
    * remove coercion support in regression tests
    * update to be compatible with anyarray_anyelement_operators-v4

/Mark
Attachment