Re: bottom / top posting - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua Drake
Subject Re: bottom / top posting
Date
List pgsql-general

> It
> could probably be argued that the prohibition was more relevant in the days
> before 99% of users read their email  via clients which hide quoted content
> unless it is explicitly expanded.

Yeah, gmail is aggressively unfriendly for this purpose.  But if you
can't be bothered to trim your quotes, I'd actually much rather that
you top-post.

                        regards, tom lane

At least the students haven't discovered this list yet and are posting their homework assignments (like they do on chat channels).

JD