Re: Database issues when adding GUI - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Database issues when adding GUI
Date
List pgsql-general
On 6/7/21 2:26 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021, Tom Lane wrote:
>
>> We removed the pg_attrdef.adsrc catalog column a couple versions back.
>> You're evidently using quite an old version of whichever client-side
>> library is issuing this command. You need to get a more up-to-date copy
>> that knows what to do instead.
>
> Tom,
>
> In what version was that removed? Now I have postgresql-12.7 installed and
> when I try to access the activitytypes table it still fails with the same
> error:

Should have added to my previous post that going from 12.2 --> 12.7 is
bug patch move. Since version 10 the second number in a version is a
bug/minor release. In any case moving forward is not going to bring the
adrsc column back.

As others have stated you need to work on updating the client software,
it is the part that is the issue here.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com