Re: BUG #9370: PostgreSQL Service Unexpectedly closing in SERVER Computer - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Haribabu Kommi
Subject Re: BUG #9370: PostgreSQL Service Unexpectedly closing in SERVER Computer
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 3:35 PM, vivek s <vivekspathil@gmail.com> wrote:

> i here by attached the the log file, please check it ...  its really
> urgent our clients complaining
>
> and for your information we are using Devart's Dotconnect for Postgres
> instead of Npgsql
>
> From the log files, It is observed as the server is getting crashed with
the following information.

2014-02-26 11:59:45 IST LOG:  server process (PID 5488) was terminated by
exception 0xC0000142
2014-02-26 11:59:45 IST HINT:  See C include file "ntstatus.h" for a
description of the hexadecimal value.

The error code description from ntstatus.h file says because of DLL init
failed.

//
// MessageId: STATUS_DLL_INIT_FAILED
//
// MessageText:
//
//  {DLL Initialization Failed}
//  Initialization of the dynamic link library %hs failed. The process
is terminating abnormally.
//
#define STATUS_DLL_INIT_FAILED           ((NTSTATUS)0xC0000142L)

Can you please check in your setup for the above problem.

Regards,
Hari Babu
Fujitsu Australia