Re: postgresql 11 release notes - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Brad DeJong
Subject Re: postgresql 11 release notes
Date
List pgsql-docs

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 5:08 AM, Brad DeJong <bpd0018@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 9:20 PM, Euler Taveira <euler@timbira.com.br> wrote:
I see. I think the sentence should be "Exclude unlogged tables,
temporary tables, and <filename>pg_internal.init</filename> files from
streaming base backups".

I like it. Done.

Just to make the difference explicit

"Exclude unlogged, temporary tables and ..."
=> if (table.unlogged == true AND table.temporary == true) then exclude table

"Exclude unlogged tables, temporary tables, and ..."
=> if (table.unlogged == true OR table.temporary == true) then exclude table

I do not know whether the condition is an AND or an OR.
When you said "I think the sentence should be ...", I took that to mean that you know that the condition should be an OR.