Re: Trigger is not working for Inserts from the application - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kiran
Subject Re: Trigger is not working for Inserts from the application
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Tom,

I have checked and the trigger is not disabled.

and \drds results
Role=blank
database = mydatabase
settings = default_text_search_config=pg_catalog.swedish

Any other tips or suggestions please.

regards
Kiran

On Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 9:26 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Kiran <bangalore.kiran@gmail.com> writes:
> But I do not know how to check whether the application is subject to
> different ALTER USER .... SET parameters.

psql's \drds ("display role/database SETs") would help.

BTW, have you checked that the trigger is not disabled, and that there
isn't another trigger undoing its work?  (psql's \d command on the table
should show these things.)

                        regards, tom lane