Re: GSoC project: K-medoids clustering in Madlib - Mailing list pgsql-students

From Maxence AHLOUCHE
Subject Re: GSoC project: K-medoids clustering in Madlib
Date
List pgsql-students
2013/5/24 Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>

Well, the problem is that you needed to do it over a week ago.  Google
has pretty strict deadlines for GSOC.  As such, we had to reject all
proposals for work on Madlib this year.

Next year, we will get one or more of your team signed up early in the
GSOC process.

Well, sad :(
I'm gonna try to work on my project this summer anyway, but as I have another job, I won't be able to follow the deadlines I had planned.

Maybe next year then, if my university considers GSoC a valid placement!

Regards,
Maxence

--
Maxence Ahlouche