Re: GSoC project: K-medoids clustering in Madlib - Mailing list pgsql-students

From Maxence AHLOUCHE
Subject Re: GSoC project: K-medoids clustering in Madlib
Date
List pgsql-students
2013/4/21 Atri Sharma <atri.jiit@gmail.com>

Interesting! Good work!

Could you draw up a summary, giving your findings about the performance of different algorithms,and which one should be implemented,or both(k means++ vs k medoids).

Regards,

Atri

From the few articles I've already read, I've found that K-medoids clustering usually goes faster on standard datasets such as the ones I generate). But I'll look for more detailed information during the week, and report what I'll have found here!
By the way, have you got any idea of other forms of datasets that could be useful to test?