Re: Failed transaction statistics to measure the logical replication progress - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Nancarrow
Subject Re: Failed transaction statistics to measure the logical replication progress
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 7:11 PM osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com
<osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure about the last part.
> > additionally increase the available subscriber memory,
> Which GUC parameter did you mean by this ?
> Could we point out and enalrge the memory size only for
> subscriber's apply processing intentionally ?
> I incorporated (7) except for this last part.
> Will revise according to your reply.

I might have misinterpreted your original description, so I'll
re-review that in your latest patch.

As a newer version (v20) of the prerequisite patch was posted a day
ago, it looks like your patch needs to be rebased against that (as it
currently applies on top of the v19 version only).

Regards,
Greg Nancarrow
Fujitsu Australia