Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Nancarrow
Subject Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 1:51 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you have any suggestions on how to achieve that without adding some
> additional variable? I think it is not a very hard requirement as we
> don't follow the same at other places in code.

Sorry, forget my suggestion, I see it's not easy to achieve it and
still execute the non-error-case code after the switch.
(you'd have to use a variable set in the default case, defeating the
purpose, or have the switch in a separate function with return for
each case)

So the 0001 patch LGTM.

Regards,
Greg Nancarrow