Re: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aleksander Alekseev
Subject Re: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> Please send the Re-base version of the patch.

PFA the rebased patchset.

In order to keep the scope reasonable I suggest we focus on
0001...0005 for now. 0006+ are difficult to rebase / review and I'm a
bit worried for the committer who will merge them. We can return to
0006+ when we deal with the first 5 patches. These patches can be
delivered to PG18 independently, as we did with SLRU in the PG17
cycle.

Tested on Intel MacOS w/ Autotools and ARM Linux w/ Meson.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

Attachment