Re: Inconsistency of timezones in postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Aleksander Alekseev
Subject Re: Inconsistency of timezones in postgresql
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

> I don't think merely thinking of a new function name is good enough because "AT TIME ZONE" I believe is an SQL
standard.Now I don't have the SQL standard because I don't want to shell out the crazy money they want for it [...]

From what I can tell AT TIME ZONE syntax is not a part of the SQL
standard. The standard describes only implicit casts between TIMESTAMP
WITH TIMEZONE and TIMESTAMP WITHOUT TIMEZONE.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev