pg_dump dumps EVENT TRIGGER owned by extension - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Moshe Jacobson
Subject pg_dump dumps EVENT TRIGGER owned by extension
Date
Re: pg_dump dumps EVENT TRIGGER owned by extension  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
PostgreSQL 9.3.2

I created an extension that owns an event trigger.
When I dump the database, it puts the event trigger into the dump output even though it's owned by the extension.
When I restore the database, the extension creates the event trigger and the restore causes errors because the event trigger already exists.

Is this a bug?

Moshe Jacobson
Manager of Systems Engineering, Nead Werx Inc.
2323 Cumberland Parkway · Suite 201 · Atlanta, GA 30339

"Quality is not an act, it is a habit." -- Aristotle