Re: How can I tell if pg_restore is running? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Keith
Subject Re: How can I tell if pg_restore is running?
Date
List pgsql-general
If you can't use a wrapper script and you can't use that flag, I'm not sure how you're going to manage to keep this a process that's simple for a typical end user to manage. From what I know, there's nothing internally on the data loading process that pg_restore uses that would guarantee you that what is loading the data is pg_restore. Might need to rethink your strategy here.