Re: fix stats_fetch_consistency value in postgresql.conf.sample - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Smith
Subject Re: fix stats_fetch_consistency value in postgresql.conf.sample
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 9:05 AM Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 26, 2022 at 05:29:58PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> > At Sat, 17 Sep 2022 23:53:07 -0500, Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote in

> Rebased the patch.
>
> I also split the flag into DEFAULTS_COMPILE and DEFAULTS_INITDB, since
> that makes it easier to understand what the flags mean and the intent of
> the patch.  And maybe allows fewer exclusions in patches like Peter's,
> which I think would only want to exclude compile-time defaults.

Thanks!

FYI, I'm making use of this patch now as a prerequisite for my GUC C
var sanity-checker [1].

------
[1]  https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAHut%2BPss16YBiYYKyrZBvSp_4uSQfCy7aYfDXU0N8w5VZ5dd_g%40mail.gmail.com

Kind Regards,