Re: Arduino SQL Connector - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve Spence
Subject Re: Arduino SQL Connector
Date
List pgsql-general
The sensors are offsite, but those locations don't filter outbound 3306, so no issues there. Sha1 is being used, and hosting companies allow inbound 3306 from known or any ip, based on a table. Tried the connector against 3 different versions of MySQL, and was not version dependent, so pretty sure if the protocol does not change, a PostGRES version would not need to be version dependent either. It's now working flawlessly in a production environment, logging weather sensor data from a number of mobile locations.

Steve Spence, KK4HFJ
Director, Green Trust
http://www.green-trust.org