Re: minor issues in pg_rewind - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: minor issues in pg_rewind
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 2:38 AM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
>> * Remove invalid option character "N" from the third argument (valid option
>> string) of getopt_long().
>> * Use pg_free() or pfree() to free the memory allocated by pg_malloc() or
>> palloc() instead of always using free().
>> * Assume problem is no disk space if write() fails but doesn't set errno.
>> * Fix several typos.
>
> This looks good to me, especially the ENOSPC enforcement for
> pg_control.

Thanks for reviewing the patch! I just pushed it.

> We may want to rename datapagemap_iterate to
> datapagemap_init as well. I can't really see what iterate means in
> this context.

returning an iterator object, maybe. The pair of iterator() and next() is
common way to walk through the entries, so I can live with the current
naming of the function.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao