Re: pgsql: Silence compiler warning about pointer type mismatch on some pla - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: pgsql: Silence compiler warning about pointer type mismatch on some pla
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 11:47 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
<heikki.linnakangas@iki.fi> wrote:
> Silence compiler warning about pointer type mismatch on some platforms.
>
> timeval.t_sec is of type time_t, which is not always compatible with long.
> I'm not sure if this was just harmless warning or a real bug, but this
> fixes it, anyway.

+                timeout.tv_sec = usecs;

This code looks like a bug. No? I think the attached patch should be applied.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao

Attachment