Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin4 speed - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Richard Greenwood
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin4 speed
Date
List pgadmin-support
Agreed, setting it up under Apache is a pain. But you can use:
     python /path/to/pgAdmin4.py &
to launch a standalone server on port 5050. I have that in my .profile in Linux, Windows users could have it in autoexec.bat or whatever the current equivalent of that is.
I'm not saying that's an ideal solution for everyone, but for me that configuration is easy to maintain and provides a faster, more stable pgAdmin4 than pgAdmin3.