Highly Available Postgres on Kubernetes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Venkat Pathi
Subject Highly Available Postgres on Kubernetes
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello Users,

Our application is in Kubernetes and currently, Standalone Postgres Pod is deployed without HA.
I am tasked to implement a solution for Postgres HA on kubernetes.
I was wondering, what is the most popular and active solution out there which provides HA for Postgres on Kubernetes with ease of use and maintenance(updates, upgrades)

I came across a few possible solutions
  1. Patroni
  2. CrunchyData-Postgres Operator
  3. KubeDB
  4. Stolon
  5. Bitnami Postgres HA helm chart

Not sure which one to go with, any inputs are much appreciated

Thanks,
Venkat