Re: [psycopg] Import issue after PIP install - Mailing list psycopg

From Mike Rice
Subject Re: [psycopg] Import issue after PIP install
Date
List psycopg
I've got two separate installs/folders for each python environment, one for 3.6 and one for 3.5.  The errors I gave above are from my 3.6 IDLE session.

In C:\Python folder I get version 3.5.3
In C:\Python 3.6 I get version 3.6.1

Inside of IDLE 3.6 when I print sys.version I'm getting 3.6.1.

The issue probably stems from the location of my scripts, as when I run my test script from c:\Python 3.6\Test I'm not seeing the error show up.  So it's probably just me being a Python newb and not building things correctly :)

Thanks,
Mike