Re: [BUGS] [HACKERS] Two phase commit in ECPG - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Kuntal Ghosh
Subject Re: [BUGS] [HACKERS] Two phase commit in ECPG
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 1:35 AM, Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> wrote:
>> Previous 002 patch lacked to add describing PREPARE TRANSACTION.
>> Attached updated 002 patch.
>
> I just committed both patches and a backport of the bug fix itself.
> Thanks again for finding and fixing.
Regression tests for sql/twophase is failing while performing the test
with make installcheck.
+ [NO_PID]: ecpg_check_PQresult on line 32: bad response - ERROR:
prepared transactions are disabled
+ HINT:  Set max_prepared_transactions to a nonzero value.

Setting max_prepared_transactions accordingly fixes the issue. But,
I'm not sure whether this test should be performed by installcheck by
default or should only be performed by make
installcheck-prepared-txns.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Kuntal Ghosh