Re: PSQL Server couldn't start - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kalai R
Subject Re: PSQL Server couldn't start
Date
List pgsql-general
Well the above would indicate it is not being shutdown properly.

How are you shutting it down?

PSQL server starterd as stoped by postgresql windows service. So when I shutdown the machine postgres shutting down by postgres windows service

What and how are you installing?

Using windows binary zip file, I extract zip file and create cluster using intidb then register windows service using pg_ctl

Who are you running the service as?

I try to start the psql server from command prompt using pg_ctl.exe