PSQL Server couldn't start - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kalai R
Subject PSQL Server couldn't start
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I am facing a serious problem with postgresql frequently. I am using postgresql 9.3 in Windows OS with VisualStudio. we have more customers.

We shutting down the system properly. But when we booting system, postgresql service  didn't start. This happens frequently after we install.

log details when I trying to start the psql server

server starting
LOG:  database system was interrupted while in recovery at 2014-07-22 18:31:34 IST
HINT:  This probably means that some data is corrupted and you will have to use the last backup for recovery.
LOG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in progress
LOG:  redo starts at 0/1772908
FATAL:  could not remove symbolic link "pg_tblspc/17681": Permission denied
CONTEXT:  xlog redo create tablespace: 17681 "C:/GLOIER/gPRO/Data/GT"
LOG:  startup process (PID 4992) exited with exit code 1
LOG:  aborting startup due to startup process failure

Why this happens?

Help me to solve this problem.

Thank You.