Re: Getting TOAST errors - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tim Uckun
Subject Re: Getting TOAST errors
Date
List pgsql-general

> Hard to tell.  We've seen enough reports like that to make it seem like
> there may be some bug buried there, but no one has provided anything to
> do any debugging work with.  Can you create a reproducible test case?

Not really. I have a nightly process which downloads data and sticks
it into a text field. Afterwards another process reads that text data
and processes it creating rows in another table. The problem occurs in
the last step and at seemingly random intervals. For example one time
it might happen when you are creating row 1000 another time it might
be when you are creating row 2000.

>> Postgres 9.0 linux.
>
> 9.0.what?

9.0.4