Re: BUG #13662: Base Directory Slashes are FORWARD - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From John Gunter
Subject Re: BUG #13662: Base Directory Slashes are FORWARD
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I don't dispute your claim that they should design their product to work
with yours...

But this registry value DID change between 9.3.5.3 and 9.3.9.3

In 9.3.5.3 it's
C:*\*Program Files (x86)*\*Postgresql*\*9.3

in 9.3.9.3 it's
C:*/*Program Files (x86)*/*Postgresql*/*9.3

I will attempt to make this change apparent to PostGIS.  Perhaps they can
update their installer and give me one that will work with this change.

Thank you!