Re: BUG #13662: Base Directory Slashes are FORWARD - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Dave Page
Subject Re: BUG #13662: Base Directory Slashes are FORWARD
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 5:21 PM, John Gunter <john.gunter@weather.com> wrote:
> I don't dispute your claim that they should design their product to work
> with yours...
>
> But this registry value DID change between 9.3.5.3 and 9.3.9.3
>
> In 9.3.5.3 it's
> C:\Program Files (x86)\Postgresql\9.3
>
> in 9.3.9.3 it's
> C:/Program Files (x86)/Postgresql/9.3

Hmm, my apologies - you're right. I think what I was remembering was
that the value *could* previously have forward slashes, if the path
was passed in that way on the command line.

Anyway - Sandeep; can you explain this change?