Re: Offline Tablespaces and Partial Restore - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pedro França
Subject Re: Offline Tablespaces and Partial Restore
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you for your response David.

Yea, we are considering doing all the function calls and access to tables with dblink and see how bad this would hurt performance. It will be tough to explain this to the SQL Server guys.

Maybe there is another approach to deal with this kind of environment? Does Postgres only relies on replication for high availability? Maybe an extension that I don't know about?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you