Re: Javascript translations - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Sarah McAlear
Subject Re: Javascript translations
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers!

We updated the documentation and included the ability to generate the messages.pot files again. We changed the file and function from translate.js to gettext.js to be consistent with Python and also to have it automatically picked up without having to add extensions to Pybabel. See patch attached.

Thanks!
Joao and Sarah

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 8:33 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 1:58 PM, Atira Odhner <aodhner@pivotal.io> wrote:
> Thanks Dave.
>
>> 1) String extraction no longer picks up strings in JS files. I guess
>> we may need a custom extractor for babel?
>

> Yeah, that's a good point. I didn't think about that. I'll put that in my
> team's backlog coming up.

Do you have an ETA for that? It's holding up one of our translators
for whom I need to do an extract/merge/compile ASAP.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company