Re: error when installing 9.3.0 on Slackware using slackbuilds - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tim
Subject Re: error when installing 9.3.0 on Slackware using slackbuilds
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I downloaded the script and associated tarball and ran it as the
instructions said.  Then when it errored out, i deleted the whole
thing, redownloaded everything and started over and got the same
error.  That was when I inspected the logs and decided that I was
doing it right and submitted this.  I am going to include the script
with this one so that you can have a look to see if that is the issue.
I may try again tomorrow by editing the script and using the newer
version as was suggested, but that is when I usually get in trouble,
so wish me luck.  Thanx for all of your help.

--
Tim Sayre
Kanawha IT Security <http://kitswv.com>

Attachment