Re: Local User Group List - Need Help! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Emanuel Calvo
Subject Re: Local User Group List - Need Help!
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

2013/5/31 Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>
Emanuel Calvo escribió:
> That's the general Hispanic spoken list. But there is no
> "spain-community-only" list. Moreover, there was an idea to
> promote the Catalonia community (country inside Spain), but I'll not able
> to handle that btm.

Well, the forum is not Spain either.  In fact if you see the "events"
forum, there are several announcements, all but one of them are at the
wrong side of the Atlantic: http://www.postgresql.org.es/forum/13

Yeah, you're right. There is a nice mixture there. I liked the term "wrong side of
the Atlantic", I'm trying to guess which one it is... :P