How to correct: ERROR: permission denied: "RI_ConstraintTrigger_24966" is a system trigger - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andre Lopes
Subject How to correct: ERROR: permission denied: "RI_ConstraintTrigger_24966" is a system trigger
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I have created a database that have a function that disable triggers
on tables, but when I execute the function: (I have created the
database with the same user that I'm trying to execute the function)

[code]
select triggerall(false);
[/code]

return

[code]
ERROR:  permission denied: "RI_ConstraintTrigger_24966" is a system trigger
CONTEXT:  SQL statement "ALTER TABLE tdir_languages DISABLE TRIGGER ALL"
PL/pgSQL function "triggerall" line 14 at EXECUTE statement
[/code]

This is known problem? How to solve this?

Best Regards,