Re: creating a table in plpython? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Celia McInnis
Subject Re: creating a table in plpython?
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks - works like a charm. Hmmm. I tried that earlier and got errors. I just retried and it worked fine this time. I guess I had some other problem - It seems that sometimes I have to exit and reenter my psql session to use a newly interpreted version of my stored procedure, so maybe that was part of the problem...