FOSDEM booth volunteer - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject FOSDEM booth volunteer
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

if you are attending FOSDEM 2018 and like to help with the PostgreSQL
booth or devroom, please respond to me directly.

The devroom volunteers have a guaranteed seat in the usually packed room.

We also require that every volunteer has Google Hangouts, for quick and
undisturbing communication. Please include your Hangouts handle in your
email (and once again, only reply to me, please don't share your handle
with a public mailinglist)-

Thank you,

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum