Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1243 - Columns on the Query Tool should be sizeable - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1243 - Columns on the Query Tool should be sizeable
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 6:27 PM, Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

Hi

Please find updated patch with following changes:
  1. Replaced the outdated code for Backgrid Sizeable Columns plugin with https://github.com/FortesSolutions/backgrid-sizeable-columns library because the updated code is available here.
  2. I have figured out to calculate offset using the parameters of listener provided, so we need not to tweak the original library code.
As per our conversation, the sizeHandler is not calculating the position without resizing.
It should calculate the position even after rendering is completed.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company