Re: [pgadmin4][patch] Initial patch to decouple from ACI Tree - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: [pgadmin4][patch] Initial patch to decouple from ACI Tree
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 11:27 PM, Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira@pivotal.io> wrote:
You've lost us with the last reply. We'd love to know what we'd have to do to get this patch committed. You mention that "some things are missing at some places" and that "there are missing bits".
I've already mentioned few of them in the earlier mails about them.
Please note that this is not a complete solution that we've offered so far.
I know and, hence - asked for your understanding of the code (and, asked for the TODOs.)
But only one step in a grander effort to effect a more cleaner, more maintainable, more testable, code base.
Yes - we all want cleaner, maintainable, and testable code base.
As per my understading comments are required for better understanding, and makes the code more maintainable.

But - if we're going to change everything in one go, it is difficult to understand the changes.
Let's avoid mix match multiple things in a single patch. And, concerntrate one functionality at a time.

-- Thanks, Ashesh

Thanks
Joao and Anthony.