Re: Patch: Auto-generate search_path statement for selected schema in query editor - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: Patch: Auto-generate search_path statement for selected schema in query editor
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 6:53 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:10 PM, Florian Klaar <flo.klaar@gmx.de> wrote:

>> I can't reproduce that here on Mac. Can you get a backtrace?
> Not that easily, it seems. If I'm not mistaken you'd have to tell me how
> to build a debug target for wxWidgets 2.8 in VC2010 because without it,
> I can't build the pgAdmin debug target.

If you build wxWidgets using the script (which I recall you had
problems with - which I'll be looking into soon as I need to build a
new Windows VM), then it'll automatically create debug binaries. If
you use the IDE, then just do a batch build and ensure you select both
the debug and release targets for all the sub-projects.

> From what I can tell when
> running the release target though, it seems to be related to the UI - VC
> breaks in frmQuery::OnChangeNotebook() at
> viewMenu->Enable(MNU_OUTPUTPANE, false);
> and the stack trace leads into wxWidgets territory.

OK, I can reproduce it on Windows. It's actually the line before - the
manager.Update() call that it's crashing in. Not sure why though; I
guess it doesn't like being called while the tab is updating on
Windows.

Ashesh; can you or one of the team take a look at this please?

Thanks.

Neel,

Can you please take a look at this?

-- Ashesh