Re: Wrong german translated text - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Lars Cebulla
Subject Re: Wrong german translated text
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi @all,

what's the current status of this translation bug ?

Getting http://www.pgadmin.org/svnrepo/pgadmin3/i18n/de_DE/pgadmin3.po
says it's still not fixed and updating wheezy today didn't fix it at all...

If you're too busy, could I do it on my own ? (please explain a little
or send me a How-To link...)
Would it be available in final wheezy if I can fix it on my own and
commit it in one or two days ?

Thanks in advance,

Lars